The City of Hudson Common Council Tourism Committee has opened up its grant program for 2022.
Businesses, organizations, and individuals can now apply for grants for events or event series in the City of Hudson totaling up to $51,000. There will be two periods this year in which awards will be granted:
- Phase I applications are for events happening between May 1, 2022 and June 30, 2022. All applications are due by March 15, 2022. Applications will be reviewed, and final decisions made by the Common Council before April 15, 2022.
- Phase II applications are for events happening between July 1, 2022 and December 31, 2022. All applications will compete for the remaining budget and are due by May 1, 2022. Applications will be reviewed, and final decisions made by the Common Council before May 30, 2022.
Hudson Business Coalition previously helped secure funding from the Common Council on behalf of other event organizers in the past, including the organizers of the Hudson Gallery Crawl and Park Theater Second Saturday Sessions.
We are happy to write letters of support on behalf of those businesses or organizations seeking grants from the Council to help strengthen their applications, for those organizing events or event series that will benefit Hudson’s business community and are in keeping with the mission and values of HBCi.
Beyond offering our support with the grant applications, we can also help event organizers in the following ways:
- Offering promotional consideration through Visit Hudson NY marketing channels, including the Visit Hudson NY events calendar, social media channels, and email newsletters
- Helping to secure additional funding for event production or promotion through other organizations or business sponsorships
- Advisement and consulting on other promotional opportunities, including print, radio, and digital
- Encouraging connections between other businesses or organizations to help amplify the effect of any one event/event series or initiative
If you would like to work together, please email us at email@example.com to let us know!